Tuesday, May 17, 2011


Hello Mr. Shabeer,

While Googling to get the answer of a particular History question, it presented to me your blog as one of the possibilities. I would like to thank Google for linking me to your blog which, I must say, is exceptionally informative and very well toned down, in simple language, to understand the intricacies of the History of India and for which I thank you too.

Keep up the beautiful work that you have been doing. It is people like you, with such unconditional dedication to serve the society, who actually does the difference.

Best of Luck.


P.S. - You have done justice to your email id, "shabeerm4u" which, when we read becomes "shabeerm for us".

Regards,
Ripon Sarker.

@sarkar...thank you sir..happy 2 hear you...shabeerm4u.

No comments:

Post a Comment